OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU - TAMIA (chrystal cover)



OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU - TAMIA (chrystal cover)



It's been almost 2 years since I found this video that Jayesslee uploaded...
I still listen to this song repeatedly...

Then I start learning how to strum guitar...
Actually the strumming part is ok, but the singing part...
that's tough time for me...I hope one day I can be like JAYESSSLEE
That I can record in studio or MV for this song...
But I still enjoy it and hope you guys like it...
I will post a video every saturday...hope you guys can subscribe me
這首歌,我喜歡很久了,自從聽到JAYESSLEE上傳后,
我一直都在學彈這首歌,老實說,真的不容易。
把彈得部分學好之後,我就開始學唱,唱的部分真的很難,
很難控制。只要大家努力,也可以像筠兒一樣可以自彈自唱哦~
筠兒唱到也不是很好,難聽的話,請大家多多包涵哦~
記得以後的每個星期六我都會上傳一段錄影哦~
那筠兒在這裡先謝謝大家的關注咯~
PLS SUBSCRIBE & SHARE YA~THANKS~
FB: https://www.facebook.com/chrystalengl...
FB: https://www.facebook.com/chrystal.eng.3
BLOG: http://chrystalenglikeme.blogspot.com/




"Officially Missing You"

[Verse One]
All I hear is raindrops
Falling on the rooftop
Oh baby tell me why’d you have to go
Cause this pain I feel
It wont go away
And today
I’m officially missing you
I thought that from this heartache
I could escape
But I fronted long enough to know
There ain’t no way
And today
I’m officially missing you

[Chorus:]
Oh can’t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I’m officially

[Verse Two]
All I do is lay around
Two ears full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don’t even know you at all
I don’t know you at all
Well, I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it’s safe to say baby safe to say
That I’m officially missing you

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Well, I thought I could just get over you baby
But I see that’s something I just can’t do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can’t find a way
To let go of you

[Chorus]

It's official
You know that I’m missing you
Yeah yes
All I hear is raindrops
And I’m officially missing you

Comments

Popular Posts